samedi 10 février 2018

Hello Everybody x Welcome to my blog!



This is my first and official post about machine learning techniques. I’m happy to have this new specific blog! I’ve wanted to have a proper blog dedicated to artificial intelligence where machines compete with human for a new world, now, and so I guess this is the beginning of my ‘blog journey’!


Keep on reading if you are interested to get a little more about the future!

In this blog, you'll be up-to-date about some of the most widely used and successful machine learning techniques, algorithms (rarely discussed in textbooks) that help get learning algorithms to work well. 

Good luck.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Algorithm 1( Decision Tree Algorithm) part 1

Hi, Now let’s dig deeper into Machine Learning with a brief walk-through of some most commonly used Machine Learning algorithms. Codes...